Mobile Game Artist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
APPS is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile games like A Word, Kelime Kutusu, Detective & Puzzles and Trivia Race 3D, Fashion Battle.
We are looking for a Game Artist to join our team in Ankara - Bilkent Cyberpark to help us to create amazing games.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the hypercasual mobile game market. You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas. Through your work you will design and develop entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
- Work closely with the Art team to create beautiful 3D worlds and assets.
- Create 3D character animations and models.
- Design logo and symbol graphics in a wide variety of styles.
- Hands-on experience with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Collaborate with team members of other disciplines (e.g. programming) to make needed adjustments to the production pipeline and art assets. Receive feedback and requests from other team members and producer. Communicate with team members on the potential solutions and implement them.
- Organizing and implementing assets in the Unity 3D game engine.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience in a game artist role with at least one published game.
- Experience in modeling, UV mapping and texturing 3D models for mobile games.
- Strong understanding of video games development and the art-creation process.
- Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially mobile games.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Creative and hacker mindset.
- Understanding of animation principles and foundations.
- Positive attitude, self driven able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Have an extensive portfolio of original assets designed for games.
- Transparent profit sharing model.
- Competitive salary.
- Fully transparent company.
- Health insurance.
- Education budget for books and online trainings.
- Fresh fruits and healthy food provided.
- Opportunity to create high impact results with your contributions.
In APPS, we develop mobile games, mostly hypercasual games nowadays. We are bootstrapping APPS with transparent management. The whole company as a team has an engineering mindset while developing games. Everyone in the team has a chance to contribute games, inner tools, or any product. We really like to solve problems with in-house development. It makes us competitive and durable day by day. We always aim to create a great work environment for fast learner, open, communicative, and self-leading co-workers.
- Only appropriate candidates will be invited for interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.