Senior 3D Artist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sir Studio is a mobile gaming company that started in 2020 with a passion to develop the greatest mid-core games on mobile. We are the developers of many successful games on mobile including Ultimate Car Driving Simulator and Speed Legends which have reached 100 million users worldwide and have an Editor's Choice Award. Our mission is to create the best open world games on mobile with creativity, quality and fun!
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made!
You can find our games and other details on our website:
We are looking for a teammate as " Senior 3D Artist " for our growing team!
Here's what you will be doing:
- Communicate with Art Director to understand the concept and requirements of the projects
- Creating clean, high quality 3D assets ( e.g. environments, props etc. ) and also texture and UV maps
- Creating environmental concept models and plans
Desired skills and experiences
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of similar and advanced work experience 3Ds Max, Maya, Substance Painter, Photoshop programmes
- Knowledge of Low Poly modelling, texture baking
- Experience in texture, uv, polygon optimization
- Prefably knowledge about Unity
- Practical knowledge of the iOS and Android platforms
- Communication, teamwork and analytical thinking skills with being eager to learn
Working in Sir Studios
- Being an important part in the innovation of The Best Open World Multiplayer Games on mobile
- Agile software development methodology and collaborative culture
- Competitive salary package with bonus and for some positions Share of Company Profit
- Continuous and unique learning
- Flexible working hours for you to plan your day according to your priorities
- Fresh snacks, happy hours and team motivational events in comfortable and elegant office in Vadistanbul
- Enjoy coming to work everyday and to have delightful stories to tell your family and friends
- Colleagues with positive and warmly communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.