Performance Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who will be responsible for establishing and executing strategies to touch millions of users, working together with a talented team. At Bigger, we always aim to reach millions of users and our Marketing team is the key player that will help us fulfill this mission.
If you are a talented and passionate performance marketing manager who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 75 million downloads as we rolled into 2021 and millions are added up every month.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and optimize all campaigns on all channels such as Facebook, Google, and other ad networks by data-driven decisions
- Constantly test new tactics, new campaigns, and new ad networks to improve the UA process
- Work closely with ad networks and manage the relationships
- Analyze the UA data and identify the growth opportunities
- Understand the market dynamics, UA tools and users to improve whole UA process
- Work together with marketing artists to create better-performing creatives
- Closely follow the competition and gather market intelligence to establish new best practices
- Optimize and track monetization channels to improve LTV
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or relevant fields
- 2 years minimum of relevant business experience
- Knowledge of how to do UA on ad networks such as Facebook, Google, AppLovin, etc.
- Shipped at least one successful mobile product end-to-end.
- Outstanding analytical skills to make data-driven decisions and strength in data analysis
- A good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and interest in mobile gaming
- Being results-oriented and metric-driven
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building the best environment to create great games