This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a passionate and creative 3D Artist who will be producing high-quality 3D assets for environments, characters and props for our chart-topping games. As a part of the Bigger team, you will be working closely with our game artist and game developers to architect outstanding gaming experiences that reach millions of players all around the world.
If you are a talented 3D Artist who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 75 million downloads as we rolled into 2021 and millions are added up every month.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create 3D assets and models for environments, characters and props
- Collaborate closely with Art, Product and Development teams to deliver the best gaming experience
- Design and evolve artwork from concept to production
- Research and analyze the market for the concept, art and game feelings
- Work on new technologies to create stunning game art
- Involve and contribute to all aspects of game development including Game Design, Logic, Feelings, Graphics and UI
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Animation, Graphic Design or relevant fields
- Experienced in visual arts especially in 3D game art
- Strong knowledge of 3D editing tools, 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, ZBrush, etc., to be able to deliver high quality assets
- Advanced understanding of texture painting, material setup, low and high-poly modeling, UV painting, and topology
- Experience in Unity is a plus
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- Great understanding of perspective, lighting, and composition
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in game art is a big plus
Please provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building the best environment to create great games