Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries.
We’re passionate about human connection and autonomy. We desire to grow and build a team in Turkey for a new product in the interactive story genre of lifestyle games.
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced Art Director to join our team to be part of creating and launching a new mobile app for iOS and Android platforms in a new niche for people from the Tier-1 region.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Define game’s art style and design the product’s art direction from scratch
- Create all concepts, characters, assets, environment to shape the stories in the game
- Focus on what the user needs/wants
- Process feedback and work with creative direction to iterate characters, assets, environment throughout the game to increase player experience and improve motivation like a work-ready artist.
- 5+ years of experience as Art Director, Lead Artist or Senior Concept Artist
- Proficiency with concept art, visual design, illustration, UI Design
- Expertise with 2D/3D tools
- Experience in creating concepts for games/storytelling
- Solid knowledge of game design
- Being aware of current game art trends
- Consult and empower the team with creating a positive learning environment
- Have some nice results with a game ready or movie ready character
Will be a plus:
- High level of social skills for clear communication
- Detail-oriented with a strong “hands-on mentality”
- Result-oriented with a high level of commitment and owner mindset
- Empathetic to create synergy within a remote working international team
What we offer:
- Remote cooperation. We cooperate remotely from different cities and countries.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits. Coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, lunch compensation, corporate events and team buildings, financial support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts.
- Intro call with HR
- Interview with Head of Product
- Bar Raising
P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f
Your application has been successfully submitted.
United in heart and mind to create the most immersive interactive experience for gamers all over the world!