Senior UI Designer - Casual Games - Tarboosh Games
- Leverage your UI and UX knowledge to design usable, useful, and playful features and systems for the game.
- Create and translate wireframes into high quality art mockups and prototypes.
- Integrate and animate your designs in Unity.
- Iterate on your designs to find new UI solutions that better serve the players’ needs.
- Closely collaborate with your teammates: contribute beyond your scope to the overall design, development, and marketing of the game.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a relevant position on mobile apps (consumer or gaming) as well as a relevant experience in Casual Games.
- Great knowledge of Interaction Design, Interface Design, and Graphic Design principles for mobile games.
- Proficiency with 2D art tools such as Photoshop and the Creative Suite. Illustration skills are a plus.
- Proficiency with UI Design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or other relevant tools.
- Good knowledge of Unity integration (UI Layout components, prefabs, etc.). UI animation skills are a plus.
- Understanding of the free-to-play gaming market and KPIs, with a data-driven approach when it comes to decision-making.
- Deep collaboration mindset, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive mindset towards receiving, acting on, and giving feedback.
- Able to work independently in a Full-Remote position.
- Highly motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunities are many times of your own making.
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
competitive salary and bonus based on the company performance and individual contribution to the bottom line of the company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Entertain the world