Senior Game Designer - Tarboosh Games
Voodoo's Gaming business unit is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games. You will be part of a great small team looking to create new experiences for our audience beyond the casual market joining one of our Live Casual Studio : Tarboosh Games. Although Tarboosh is situated between Dubai & Istanbul and we are looking for someone open to Full Remote within a reasonable time zone. We embrace a remote culture, working collaboratively while providing autonomy and flexibility to allow you to manage your success on the team.
- Define a clear, cohesive long term Product Roadmap with the Studio Director
- Pitch and implement big features to the team, deconstructing them into smaller components
- Building specification documents for gameplay and meta game features
- Deep dive on economy / balancing / onboarding / FTUEDesign new game and puzzle mechanics
- Be involved in Level design
- Always back up your ideas with available data points
- Ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI, UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- Own & help fine-tune game balancing, pacing, and feel
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Understanding of models and tools to analyze gameplay and user behaviorCollaborate daily with other team members across the full game development lifecycle.
- Extensive content and systems design experience. Ideally someone who has creatively owned complete implementations from concept to delivery.
- Ability to conceptualize original game mechanics and level settings and push them through to completion.
- Proficiency in Unity a huge plus
- Familiarity with Figma or similar visual collaboration software
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a game designer on a top market Live Game
- Experience working on mobile games and f2p
- Creative and hacker mindset
- Able to work independently on a full remote position
- Good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of casual games
- Previous meaningful contribution to at least two scaled Live Games or in a AAA company
- Deep collaboration mindset, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive mindset towards receiving, acting on, and giving feedback
- Accountability, independence, and responsibility when given ownership over your work
- An eagerness to learn new ways to perform your tasks in a more efficient way, and to improve yourself day after day
- Highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunities are many times of your own making
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top
Competitive salary and bonus based on the company performance and individual contribution to the bottom line of the company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Entertain the world