About the job
***The role will be based internationally, whilst working remotely with company colleagues in China***
ZPLAY - Global Talent Recruitment
We are searching for influential talent to join our team globally!
Feel free to reach out and explore our opportunities - We’d love to hear from you!
ZPLAY is a mobile tech company with an international presence, offering game publishing and mobile marketing solutions. With offices in China, Canada, and South Korea, our diverse team is well-equipped to provide you with the localized service you need.
As a leading global mobile game publisher for over 10 years, ZPLAY has cooperated with developers & studios from over 20 countries.
To date, our games have received over 500 million downloads worldwide; with an ever-expanding portfolio, we are well-positioned as both an industry leader and innovator in the mobile gaming space.
We are looking for a senior game artist to join our team to help us develop and globally publish a very popular game for Chinese players called Pop star. To date, Pop star has received over 500 million downloads in China, and now the team is ready to take this fascinating game globally. This is the perfect time to join us! You'll work closely with other artists, producers, game designers, and developers, and your contributions will be essential for the future of Pop star.
1. Responsible for the production of art assets for casual games, including the design of illustration panels, characters, scenes, props, and other artwork.
2. Responsible for the graphic design of activity promotion graphics, Banner, logo, ICON, landing page, store map, etc.
3. Actively communicate with Designers and Producers on needs and provide marketable ideas and suggestions from the artist's professional perspective.
4. Cooperating with VFX colleagues to produce drawings, completing art tasks on time and in quality and quantity.
5. Understand the trend and player preferences, and assist other Artist colleagues in the group to develop good aesthetics of composition and color matching
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
1. Senior art talents with a passion for games and more than 3 years of experience in game art design.
2. High aesthetic level, appreciation of game art, and excellent creative thinking and insight.
3. Good hand-drawing ability and graphic skills, a good understanding of player feelings and user experiences, and familiarity with internet trends.
4. Good English communication skills.
5. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design software, proactive in learning and developing their own skills and helping other members of the team.
6. Passionate about games, have rich experience in all kinds of games and have an enterprising attitude towards game development and publishing.
7. Capability to work independently and work in a team, a strong sense of responsibility, and ability to work under high pressure.
Any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Create Pop Games！