***The role will be based internationally, whilst working remotely with colleagues in China***
ZPLAY - Global Talent Recruitment
We are searching for influential talent to join our team globally!
Feel free to reach out and explore our opportunities - We’d love to hear from you!
ZPLAY is a mobile tech company with an international presence, offering game publishing, ad monetization, and mobile marketing solutions. With offices in China, Canada, and South Korea, our diverse team is well-equipped to provide you with the localized service you need.
As a leading global mobile game publisher for over 10 years, ZPLAY has cooperated with developers & studios from over 20 countries.
To date, our games have received over 500 million downloads worldwide; with an ever-expanding portfolio, we are well-positioned as both an industry leader and innovator in the mobile gaming space.
Products include: Stone Miner, Sharpen Blade, Lip Art 3D, Rusty Blower, etc.
- Sourcing high quality and high potential game studios
- Building a trusting relationship with the studios and constantly providing them with feedback
- Onboarding of, coaching, and working with studios through all processes of game publishing
- Communicate with our Publishing Director on project progress and problems encountered
- Work with our China UA, QA, and Monetization teams to take full ownership of the entire project
- Keep up to date with the latest trends within the market (being able to generate unique game ideas will be a plus)
- At least one year of recent relevant experience in the hyper-casual game industry
- Game Designer/Product Manager background will be a plus
- Good understanding and knowledge of the hyper-casual game product and ability to deliver valuable insight
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Able to find creative solutions to new and unforeseen problems
- Able to competently assess the mobile game publishing process
- Able to work in a challenging environment and work remotely/work from home
- Fluency in English and Turkish, both oral and written
- Able to create high-quality GDDs will be a plus
- Existing networks within the gaming industry will be a plus
- Strong interest in mobile games and the broader gaming industry
Any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Create Pop Games！