Jr. Game Developer
Are you the talented Jr. Game Developer everyone is looking for? If so, by now you may have noticed that your skills are in high demand.
In fact, we’ve counted 28 different companies (only in Turkey) that are currently looking for a Game Developer.
You’d probably land an interview with any of these companies if you wanted to, so why choose us?
First, we offer you an opportunity to take your skills beyond hypercasual: You’ll build mid-core/hard-core mobile games. You’ll focus on one thing at a time, but you'll do wonders with that one thing.
Second, you’ll join a team with a proven track record: We built mobile products that reached over 90 million users worldwide, and we’ll welcome you to make our next hit together.
Third, you’ll become a part of a team that is starting strong & dreaming big. Our past accomplishments allowed us to create the work environment and the team culture that we always dreamed of. You’ll work in a beautiful office while enjoying unique side benefits.
Some of your responsibilities as the Unity Developer:
- Transform game ideas into fully-functional mobile games using Unity
- Contribute to all aspects of the game development including feature design, implementation, and launch
- Work in a fast-paced prototyping environment
- Own the game development process from start to finish
- Work hand-in-hand with our game artists and game designers on building prototypes and final projects
What we look for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Game Development or related fields; or an equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience working on Unity 3D and mobile game development
- At least one or more published mobile game or prototype that features your work
- Understanding of programming fundamentals
- Ability to write well-structured and optimized code
- A solution-oriented mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in plugin integration for Android or iOS is a plus
- Experience in the development of UI, audio, animation systems
- Good CPU and GPU optimization skills
- Deep understanding of the mobile platforms and their specific requirements
- Excellent understanding of software architecture, design, and development
- Apart from technology and programming language, having strong object-oriented & data-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns
- Eager to search/discuss/share information about new technologies & tools
- Having analytical, practical problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
We want you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- A competitive compensation package that’ll make you think we’re really serious about this
- Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
- A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
- Unlimited coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office)
- Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
- No dress code
- Full health benefits
- Flexible working hours - freedom to work remotely
- A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re not following the industry standard
- Happy hours every Friday: Every. Single. Friday. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
- Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS game, our gaming room will be waiting for you
- A brand new Macbook, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen
- Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
- An unlimited Udemy subscription
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
- Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself
- Case study: We may need to test particular skills & experiences
- Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together
- Welcome aboard! You are now a part of the team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We launch highly scalable mobile apps & games. We dream, measure, build, repeat. We believe in the Codeway of doing things.