Social Media Manager
Want to be part of an amazing team, set on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
The video games industry is transforming how players are entertained, communicating with each other, and interacting online and on their digital devices.
Firebyte Games needs a voice, a Social Media Manager who has an entrepreneurial spirit with relentless tenacity to get things done. You will be constantly monitoring, executing, filtering, and measuring the social media presence of our products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain Firebyte Games social channels, monthly editorial calendars to coordinate creative, alignment with key marketing and product beats and oversee content development
- Lead marketing strategy as well as campaign planning and execution for priority global gaming partnerships
- Oversee interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms and respond to the community professionally and accurately
- Analyze engagement data, identify trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online. Plan and develop social media marketing plans for upcoming game titles.
- Recommend, provide insights on and engage with content creators, influencers and external brands to embrace organic and authentic relationships
- Help define and maintain the regional community management strategy, including methods for engagement, moderation policies, content building, and outreach initiatives
- Participate in and help develop community-facing activations including digital-events, contests, live streams and live events (once they return) to build lasting relationships and advocacy amongst our fans.
- Set goals and report on social metrics, communicate metrics' significance and prepare and filter feedback reports gathered through multiple channels
- Partner with and manage social agencies to ensure clear communications and high-quality campaigns
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience planning and executing marketing initiatives with technology, media, and/or entertainment companies.
- Previous experience building and moderating online communities
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, tools, and best-practices
- Solid experience working alongside social media & creative agencies
- Knowledge on the various categories for content creators: Streamer vs youtuber etc.
- Experience with live streams, having the ability to be both in front and behind the camera as needed
- Strong inter-personal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize campaigns, analyze metrics, realize business goals, and present results
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms (such as discord), systems, and software a plus
- Extensive knowledge of video games, the video game industry, popular culture, anime, Japanese culture a plus
- Familiar with social campaigns in the video game space and can leverage social trends into practical strategies
- Currently involved and familiar with various online or local social communities
- Flexible work environment, work from home (we are remote-first), excellent team leads and mentors
- Health care plan
- Industry leading salary (matching established and reputable studio rates throughout Europe)
Your application has been successfully submitted.