Blockchain Community Manager
Want to be part of an amazing team, set on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
The video games industry is transforming how players are entertained, communicating with each other, and interacting online and on their digital devices.
Firebyte Games needs a Community Manager who has an entrepreneurial spirit with relentless tenacity to get things done. You will be empowered to be an advocate for the player’s voice and be the liaison between the community and the dev team – constantly managing the conversations and feedback and proactively building bridges and trust within the players’ community.
The Community Manager supports the Community Management workstream, which manages our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram and Discord channels. In this role, you will conduct channel monitoring, post scheduling, fan engagement, and technical triage.
The ideal candidate has impeccable attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the desire to accomplish daily tasks in a timely manner with strong focus and follow-through.
- Engage with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram and Discord audience to build relationships with users and strengthen social communities
- Identify fans, super users, and potential advocates to increase reach and augment engagement
- Respond to the live game issues that occur in the game and write up appropriate notices on the forum and social channels when necessary
- Work closely with the content production team to create community content that are usually short videos and assist the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Share community success stories, achievements, and news, through all communication platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, Discord, LinkedIn, Reedits…)
- Own and implement community management across different workstreams, such as events and announcements, blog, editorial calendar, and global engagement programs
- Help drive community engagement projects and initiatives
- 1+ years of copywriting experience
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives
- Proven track record of working collaboratively across disciplines
- Excellent writing and editing skills, both in English and Romanian language
- Ability to present and pitch ideas effectively to team members and clients
- Experience with community engagement in campaigns and sweepstakes preferred
- Prior experience/interactions with the gaming communities – forum or user groups on social channels
- Experience in social content creation and posting, publishing calendars, asset creation, copywriting, reporting & analytics
- Strong customer service ethic and great inter-personal communication skills
- Writing skills for the announcements or forum notices, with a great sense of humor
- Ability to act fast on problems or communications and deliver the best results amid a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Creativity, curiosity, and a willingness to learn and grow
- Experience in blockchain, cryptocurrency and NFT technology is a plus
- Flexible work environment, work from home (we are remote-first), excellent team leads and mentors
- Health care plan
- Industry leading salary (matching established and reputable studio rates throughout Europe)
Your application has been successfully submitted.