Senior/Lead Data Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Data is the biggest part of the core value of Tempr in the mobile advertisement landscape. In this environment, you will:
● Design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain stable, secure, and scalable data engineering solutions and pipelines in support of data and analytics projects, including integrating new sources of data into our central data warehouse, and moving data out to applications and affiliates.
● Build reports and data visualizations, using data from the data warehouse and other sources.
● Produce scalable, replicable code and engineering solutions that help automate repetitive data management tasks.
● Perform one-off data manipulation/munging and analysis on a wide variety of political and organizing data.
● Implement and monitor best in class security measures in our data warehouse and analytics environment, with an eye towards the evolving threat landscape.
● Analyse and benchmark data tools to improve data team efficiency.
● Help other Tempr staff troubleshoot their SQL, Python, or go code.
● Train other Tempr staff on these skills.
* 6+ years of experience as an Engineer and 3+ years of experience in a similar role (e.g. Data Engineer)
* Good understanding of database technology (postgres, mysql, time series DBs, noSQL)
* Good knowledge of SQL and data modelling in a data warehouse, data lake or data mart environment
* Confident working with APIs (ideally marketing oriented APIs e.g. LinkedIn & Google Ads)
* Python with some experience using Python oriented data tools such as Kedro, nbdev
* Proficient in data modelling / object-oriented programming
* Used & worked with data pipeline & data management tools such as Argo or Apache Airflow
* Data-driven and good with numbers whilst being able to explain complex concepts
* Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, French is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Predict & automate UA to maximize returns