3D Game Artist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you have a strong passion for games and world class game art? Do you possess the ability to work in an agile team of artists, designers and programmers? That’s great because we are looking for 3D Game Artists!
- Design and produce captivating game art.
- Create breathtaking game scenes.
- Develop and internalize best practices in the art team through participation in art reviews.
- Contribute to the team effort with your ideas and suggestions on how we can produce better games.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in visual arts, visual communication design or equivalent art school.
- Ability to design and produce in various visual styles.
- Thorough knowledge of artwork design and production tools (3ds Max, Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.).
- 1+ years of experience in design and production of game art.
- Ability to design, model and produce a broad range of 3D visual elements including environments, characters, objects, textures, UV layouts.
- Great understanding of perspective, lighting and composition.
- Knowledge of basic rigging and animation processes.
- Mindset for continuous improvement, a strong desire to learn from other members of the team and to share knowledge and discoveries.
- Comprehensive art portfolio showcasing your past work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Passion for games!
- Ability to design and produce a broad range of 2D visual elements including concept art, environments, characters, objects, game icons and UI.
- Significant involvement in the development of at least one shipped game.
- Knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the process needed to make a game.
- Familiarity with the Unity game engine.
- Interest in game design.
- Having pet projects or contributing to any open source projects.
If you’d like to apply, please send your resume, a link to your portfolio and a short note about why you’d like to work at no-pact to email@example.com. Thanks in advance for your interest!
Your application has been successfully submitted.