This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Strategy Manager, you will help shape Tamatem’s vision and articulate it into actionable strategic direction. Your role will focus on ideating and acting on multiple activities & engagements - both internal and external.
Your role within Tamatem’s world will include:
- Define the project roadmap and follow through on its delivery
- Formulate hypotheses, research data and develop actionable recommendations
- Develop and leverage business frameworks / models to support Strategy, Growth and Product teams
- Lead and contribute to the development of junior colleagues
Investments, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Identify potential targets for acquisition and support senior leadership with analysis
- Analyse capital raise opportunities and provide actionable recommendations
- Distill clear investment situation takeaways from complex data into clear recommendations
Business Development, Stakeholder Management, and Representation
- Collaborate with Growth, Product and Marketing teams to provide support in relationship development and partnership management
- Promote and represent Tamatem at events, conferences, panel discussions - clearly articulating Tamatem’s point of view, mission, and vision
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Computer / Data Science or related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience at a strategy house, PE, VC or other investment fund
- Willingness to travel (globally - most frequently EU & MENA) and extensive time in Amman, Jordan
- Interest and previous experience in (mobile) gaming a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, Arabic a plus but not required
You will love:
- Our vibrant and fun working environment
- The continuous learning and career growth
- Our Competitive salaries and annual raises
- Some other COOL perks !
Your application has been successfully submitted.