This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join the Brew crew
Brew Games was founded in 2021 and is located in Istanbul, Ankara and Hamburg. Our backgrounds are as varied as our skill sets and we brew different genres, cultures and skills into one formula: Games that you’ll love to play! We believe in innovative and minimalistic design, which is why we are focussed on developing Hyper-Casual and Hybrid-Casual games.
- At least 2+ years of work experience as a 3D Artist or similar role and artwork creation experience
- Graphic production - create lowpoly art assets for mobile
- Strong visual design skills and a deep understanding of both visual and interaction design principles on mobile.
- Knowledge of 3D Modelling tools (e.g. Maya or Blender)
- Knowledge of design tools like Photoshop, Adobe substance etc.
- Sculpt/model UV & texture and integrate both high & low polygon meshes in a PBR pipeline.
- Open to receiving feedback from the team and proactive in learning and developing skills
- Understanding of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Knowledge of current trends in stylized 3D lowpoly design.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid 3D design knowledge; available online
- Passion about games
- Pre-Intermediate level of reading-writing and speaking English with strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Concept art skills with a good eye for composition and colour;
- Experience in animation and particle fx;
- Experience in using the Unity3D Game Engine;
- Experience in working with game developers;
- Strong artistic capabilities with color theory, illustration and rendering
- Solid gaming experience;
- Have an entrepreneurial mentality and a spirit for innovation.
- Produce creative, stylized, optimized, player-focused, and eye catching models for our games
- Design and implement user interface screens, transitions, animations, flows, prototypes and VFX etc.
- Work closely as a good team player with developers and artists to establish a consistent visual identity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Make Games That You'll Love to Play