This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mobidictum is a game news and events platform. Our goal is to provide valuable content to everyone in the game industry. Mobidictum was founded in 2015 to help mobile game developers with marketing activities. Today we continue to do this mission by creating content and spreading the news about companies.
We are looking for a "Community Manager" to engage Mobidictum's communities, manage community relationships, assist PR & event activities and help to create content for the community.
What we expect from you:
- Taking the lead role in engaging Mobidictum’s community members
- Building relationships with communities in the game industry
- Maintaining relationships with communities
- Assisting with PR and event activities
- Helping to produce content for the community
Must have skills we are looking for:
- Experienced working in the game industry
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced level of Turkish and English language
- Using Discord, Telegram, Facebook, and LinkedIn groups effectively
Good to have:
- Proficiency in social media tools
- Closely following the agenda in the industry news and gaming news sides of the game industry.
Mobidictum is Turkey's leading game industry media platform, based in Estonia with a remote international team. Our Community Manager position will also work from home. Our employees determine the hours outside of our meeting hours and set their working order on maximum efficiency.
We are waiting for applications from everyone who wants to share our development and excitement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mobidictum is a mobile gaming news platform that focuses on the game industry in Turkey.