This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mobidictum is a game news and events platform. Our goal is to provide valuable content to everyone in the game industry. Mobidictum was founded in 2015 to help mobile game developers with marketing activities. Today we continue to do this mission by creating content and spreading the news about companies.
We are looking for a "Video Editor" to edit the videos to be shot for Mobidictum's YouTube channels and edit the videos recorded at Mobidictum events.
What we expect from you:
- Taking the lead role in editing a wide range of high-quality original content
- Editing interview videos
- Editing a video suitable for sharing on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram.
- Able to make quick decisions and implement
- Love to take responsibility and strive to improve the product
Must have skills we are looking for:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced level of Turkish and English language
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere
Good to have:
- Experienced working in the game industry
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects
- Closely following the agenda in the industry news and gaming news sides of the game industry
Mobidictum is an Estonia-based company with a remote international team. Our Video Editor position will also work from home. Our employees determine the hours outside of our meeting hours and set their working order on maximum efficiency.
We are waiting for applications from everyone who wants to share our development and excitement!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mobidictum is a mobile gaming news platform that focuses on the game industry in Turkey.