Lead/Senior 3D Artist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join in RoofStacks
As Roof Stacks, we have been carrying out innovative projects since our establishment in 2015. We aim to become a global actor in the fields of Tourism Systems, Augmented Reality, Game Development and Financial Technology, which are our areas of expertise.
Established as an affiliate of Roof Stacks, which made a rapid market entry with their dynamic and competent staff. Providing services on hyper-casual mobile & PC games and blockchain technologies, Roof Games carry out their activities on game development in their own motion capture studios.
Roof Games aim to give services ahead of our times with their large and highly-skilled staff consisting of 2D illustrator, 3D modeling, animation, motion graphics, software development and project teams. The company continue to grow with the motivation to continue to produce fully equipped and innovative games.
If you want to be a core member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
· Create stylized art for Hyper Casual mobile games
· 3+ years of experience in visual arts especially in 3D game art
· Prepare the gameplay scene in Unity Work on 3D aspects of the game and prepare the game scene (optimized 3D assets and animations)
· Being familiar with the trends, pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the teams
· Be a team player
· Experience preferred in creating 3D assets and visual effects
· A keen eye for color, texture, light, shade, form Detail in creating texture maps and different material types Proficiency in Photoshop,
· Maya and/or other 3D graphics and animation tools Proficiency in Substance Painter and the use of atlas for textures
· Experience in creating realistic lighting and rendering
· Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, plan and organize work activities, analyze the information, and manage work time efficiently
· A portfolio demonstrating your skills
· Advanced understanding of texture painting, material setup, low-high-poly modeling and baking, UV painting, and topology
· Strong knowledge of 3D editing softwares such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender etc., to be able to deliver high quality assets
· Preferably knowledge of ZBrush
What we offer?
· Stock options for our all employees
· A competitive compensation package
· Hybrid working
· Lunch allowance
· Private health insurance in Allianz
· Welcome Pack
· HepsiBurada standard equipment & Steam code
· Team events & cocktail days
· Rewarding with reference system for hiring (Payment & English Advancing)
· Shuttle bus service
· Strong team with Agile principles
· Annual leave from the first year
· Corporation with well-known university in Master’s Programs
· Leadership / Technical development opportunities
· All of our employees and their family members will have advantageous opportunities in American & British Culture Language Course.
You can visit our stackshare website : https://stackshare.io/roofstacks/roofstacks
Your application has been successfully submitted.