This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join in RoofStacks
As Roof Stacks, we have been carrying out innovative projects since our establishment in 2015. We aim to become a global actor in the fields of Tourism Systems, Augmented Reality, Game Development and Financial Technology, which are our areas of expertise.
Established as an affiliate of Roof Stacks, which made a rapid market entry with their dynamic and competent staff. Providing services on hyper-casual mobile & PC games and blockchain technologies, Roof Games carry out their activities on game development in their own motion capture studios.
Roof Games aim to give services ahead of our times with their large and highly-skilled staff consisting of 2D illustrator, 3D modeling, animation, motion graphics, software development and project teams. The company continue to grow with the motivation to continue to produce fully equipped and innovative games.
If you want to be a core member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
· University Degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field
· 3+years experience in Motion Graphics design, rendering, and 2D/3D animation.
· A solid online portfolio of motion graphics, renderings, animations must be available.
· Excellent communication skills.
· The ability to develop and articulate design concepts from storyboard to final execution.
· Strong time management skills; ability to set deadlines, work methodically and meet expectations.
· Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to adapt and a fast-paced environment.
· Strong experience with design software and 3D rendering programs.
· Experience with Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Adobe Animate.
· Strong understanding of the power of storytelling.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving.
· The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a great team.
· Passion and interest in games
What we offer?
· Stock options for our all employees
· A competitive compensation package
· Hybrid working
· Lunch allowance
· Private health insurance in Allianz
· Welcome Pack
· HepsiBurada standard equipment & Steam code
· Team events & cocktail days
· Rewarding with reference system for hiring (Payment & English Advancing)
· Shuttle bus service
· Strong team with Agile principles
· Annual leave from the first year
· Corporation with well-known university in Master’s Programs
· Leadership / Technical development opportunities
· All of our employees and their family members will have advantageous opportunities in American & British Culture Language Course.
You can visit our stackshare website : https://stackshare.io/roofstacks/roofstacks
Your application has been successfully submitted.