This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a new studio with experienced members from the mobile game industry. We are looking for a game artist who is willing to work with us and be a part of the company.
- Helping us create sweet hyper-casual games that can be successful in the mobile market
- Collaborating with game developers and designers
- Helping us create the visual aspects of the game including 3D models, UI elements(Buttons, images, logos, etc.)
- Experienced in at least one 3D modeling software (Blender, etc.)
- Ability to create basic UI elements for hyper-casual games
- A passion for video games and 2D-3D art
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry
- Knowledge of render pipelines
- Strong 3D art skills with low poly modeling, UV unwrapping, and texture painting
- Knowledge of basic level character rigging and animation principles
- Experience in hyper-casual environment design in Unity
- Ability to read and research in English
- Willing to work remotely
What We Offer
- Competitive salary in dollars(up to 2000$ per month)
- Be a partner of the company and work with publishers directly
- Friendly environment
- Revenue from the successful titles
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.