Game Developer (Mid-Senior)
Dark Zone Game Studios started its adventure as a VR developer 4 years ago, continued with training and then casual game development. In 2020 our Hyper Casual wing “Light Zone” has been created and is currently expanding rapidly with strong knowhow and sector support.
We are looking for Hyper Casual Seniors looking to find not just a job but a long-lasting family, shape and grow the organization they are in as they also grow with it.
- Strong grasp of Unity & C#
- Competence in efficient and reusable, optimized coding
- Rich hyper casual experience with strong understanding in hyper casual dynamics
- Strong communication skills
- High proficiency in English
What You’ll be doing
- Make high quality hyper casual games
- Create, shape and lead a team of like-minded individuals
- Be involved in every aspects of our “babies” from ideation to game design and UI
- Constantly discuss the future and vision of the studio and help shape the culture of the organization with senior management
What do you get in return?
- Peace of mind in a welcoming workplace
- Competitive salary & Bonuses
- Flexible benefits
- Ability to shape the organization for the better, not just be a part of it
- Increasing participation in studio matters as well as increasing share of the “spoils” as we grow in the following months
Your application has been successfully submitted.