LostCTRL is an Istanbul-based game developer and publisher with a strong player-first approach.
At LostCTRL, each team member brings a vision for what we do. We value honest, respectful, and supportive communication. We share knowledge, support each other, try new things, take responsibilities and own our projects from idea to release and beyond. In a nutshell, we give creative minds the freedom and the chance to make games and other entertainment products in a fast-growing startup.
If you are a passionate gamer who wants to leave a mark on amazing games (like us!), you might be our next core member.
We are looking for talented Unity Developer for our Casual 3 Match Puzzle Game!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in the related field,
- Fluency or at least Full Professional Proficiency in English
- High-Level Experience in a Unity/Unity3D environment 3+ years,
- Having built and launched one or more mobile games,
- Ability to adapt to new engineering skills, concepts, and software.
- Passion for creating and playing mobile games,
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Experience with plugin integrations on both IOS&Android,
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Creating Object-Oriented designs
- Managing multiple projects and leading a team of developers,
- Plan, Execute, Deliver
- A strong Team Player
Nice to Have:
- Postgraduate Degrees in any field.
- Being familiar with 3 Match Puzzle Game mechanics,
- Passion for RPG Games,
- Having experience with Shader Graphs
- Understanding how different disciplines work in collaboration within a project.
- Editor Scripting(Unity) for level design tool (important)
- Work with RPG components and 3-match puzzle mechanics together
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly bonus payments
- Hybrid working model,
- Great office location,
- Never-ending learning opportunities,
- Support for educational training, courses, classes,
Your application has been successfully submitted.