About ROOF STACKS
As Roof Stacks, we have been carrying out innovative projects since our establishment in 2015. We aim to become a global actor in the fields of Tourism Systems, Augmented Reality, Game Development and Financial Technology, which are our areas of expertise.
We focus on creating the difference with the technologies we develop, and designing the future. In addition to our central office in Gebze Bilişim Vadisi, we have branches in Antalya and Elazığ in Turkey. We have strengthened our position in the global market by opening a new office in Austin, USA, which hosts world technology giants from all over the world.
We aim to build a special team who will have fun while developing games together. We are looking for a talented and experienced Level Designer who will contribute to our Hyper-Casual Game Development network and become a member of the development team for our Casual Games.
We're Looking for Someone Who Has
· Excellent Developing Experience in Unity/Unity3D
· Degree in computer science or relevant fields
· Excellent understanding of programming fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
· Excellent understanding of and practical experience with C# (C#: preferably 3 years of experience / Unity: 3+ years of experience)
· Basic understanding of development practices (Version Control, Agile)
· The ability to understand, debug and modify existing code
· Strong analytical thinking & problem solving skills
· The ability to wear different hats due to needs of company. ( ie. Unity Front/Backend Dev, Unity Generalist)
- Ability to convey ideas easily,
- Ability to have professional communication with each stakeholder,
- Ability to be clear, short, open and persuasive in all kinds of communication,
- Ability to detect problems and solving them in the very beginning
- Ability to help the team while creating a sustainable product with higher quality,
- Ability to offer practical solutions,
- Ability to direct all kinds of technical and non-technical negotiations in a way that results with a positive outcome.
- Ability to have a good grasp of team, task and/or customer issues and collaborate with relevant managers when necessary, and to swiftly prevent or resolve these,
- Ability to act with common sense while solving the problems.
Your application has been successfully submitted.