Software Developer (Tools and Solutions)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Proudly an Endeavor company, Alictus is a 100% founder owned company bringing crazy enough people with bold ideas to achieve ambitious goals. Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world, already reaching millions of new players every day!
We’ve had a number of hit games reaching #1 position in the United States and all over the world like Money Buster, Oh God!, Deep Clean Inc and Collect Cubes.
In Alictus, you will find highly talented individuals from various backgrounds, working at their best to become a better version of themselves everyday. If you feel like you are one of us, this is the chance!
BEING A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN TOOLS AND SOLUTIONS TEAM
The Tools and Solutions Team is responsible for accelerating the growth of Alictus regarding tech infrastructure.
As a Software Developer, you will be working closely with different business units such as Game Development, Art, Growth, and Product teams to come up with different solutions for manual and repetitive daily processes. These solutions empower all teams to work more productively to reach our ultimate objective.
What you will do day in and day out;
- You have one goal: Removing obstacles for team members in their workflow by designing, developing and maintaining Web-based and/or Desktop automation tools, applications and components.
- Operate based on requirements of the team members and develop accordingly
- Support engineering team in their projects
- Implement unit and integration tests
Technologies commonly used;
- Operating mostly on Unix-like systems (i.e Linux, macOS).
- Currently we are using Python to create stronger tech stack but, it is constantly changing so technology agnostic perspective can be great for our day to day operations
- Creating new web services and using 3rd party Web API's (i.e Google Drive API, Facebook GRAPH API, Youtube Data API and many more)
- Using Bash Scripts for creating pipelines and build environments via Jenkins
- 1 year of Software Engineering experience
- Keen on automation in general
- Hacker mindset
- Ability to understand any team member's workflow, document it and come up with optimization plans suggesting superior methods & tools
- Comfortable with at least one of the main programming languages (Java, C++, Python, or GO).
- Great understanding of object orientation and general knowledge of software architectures and design patterns
- Knowledge and experience about using Web API's (JSON, REST, etc.)
- Knowledge in continuous integration concepts (Jenkins, Maven, Docker, yaml, yarn, etc.)
- Desire for continuous learning of new technologies and frameworks
- Agile software development experience in a start-up culture is a plus
- Experience in ReactJs, Angular, VueJs or similar technologies is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective based generous bonus plan,
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals ,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with availability of offices by choice after pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Niğde, Tekirdağ, Şırnak and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study and, video call with Hiring Managers and Founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Make Hit Games