About the job
At JoyPac you will be part of a truly global publishing team, amplifying casual to hyper casual games to millions of players around the world. This position is an opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced, growth focused environment. You will be part of an international, distributed team, working hard to achieve the best results for our developers and partners. We’re looking for self-directed people who are great communicators to carry JoyPac’s vision forward.
Publishing Manager (Hyper Casual and Casual Mobile Games)
The Publishing team plays a key role in growing our businesses at JoyPac by suggesting and leading strategies for the future of mobile games. In this position, you will help developers and studios leverage JoyPac's unique inventory and launch the best games to millions of players worldwide.
- Outstanding knowledge of mobile game operations (especially development processes, market/competitive landscape, marketing and analytics)
- Proven ability to define, set and track metrics on game performance around marketing, monetization and game design.
- Passion for mobile games, especially casual to hyper casual genres
- Good game design sensitivity
- Equally at ease dealing with game developers, designers and business functions
- Self starter, ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Fluency in English
- An interest in working with a truly international team; Experience working in Asia or Asian company is a PLUS.
- At least 3- 5 years of casual/ hyper casual mobile game publishing or production experience
At JoyPac, we’re open to various levels of experience, but candidates will ideally have:
- Own product and account management of individual games throughout their entire lifecycle, from soft launch to ongoing operations
- Act as the key contact for the publishing agreement, communicating clear and complete status of the project to all internal and external stakeholders
- Onboarding and coaching developers/studios on all aspects of their games
- Assist in vetting games/studios, contract negotiations, building business/marketing plans and other activities related to business development
- Assist with identifying and conducting outreach to game developers, building trust and transparency with them, to fill publishing pipeline
- Liaise between game developers and partner across multiple groups (Growth, Marketing, Product and Legal team) to ensure the successful launch of games
- Join conferences and spreading JoyPac’s vision and mission in the game industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.