2D / 3D Artist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Proudly an Endeavor company, Alictus is a 100% founder owned company bringing crazy enough people with bold ideas to achieve ambitious goals. Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world, already reaching millions of new players every day!
We’ve had a number of hit games reaching #1 position in the United States and all over the world like Money Buster, Oh God!, Deep Clean Inc and Collect Cubes.
In Alictus, you will find highly talented individuals from various backgrounds, working at their best to become a better version of themselves everyday. If you feel like you are one of us, this is the chance!
BEING AN ART TEAM MEMBER IN ALICTUS
As an Art Team member, you will be working closely with Game Development, Product and Growth teams. You will be a part of originating new hit games as well as creating and improving those games.
You will have the opportunity to not only improve your game art, but also acquire a vast amount of knowledge regarding all aspects of the game creation pipeline.
As Artists in Alictus, we take inspiration from "Data" and mold our creations accordingly. You will work with Growth & Product teams to be informed of every metric your design produced, and have the convenience to improve accordingly. We strongly believe that creating "hit games" requires multiple teams working in harmony in order to deliver the most optimized products for our player base.
Join us if being a Game Artist is just not enough for you; you also want to be a Hyper-Casual connoisseur!
What you will do day in and day out;
- Produce low poly 3D assets, rigging and in-game animations
- Design 2D assets - Mobile game sprites and store visual images
- Work on new game ideas and make visual concepts
- Create video ads and creatives for new game ideas
- Work with game developers to produce games, mini-games, levels etc.
What do we expect from you?
- Having a broad understanding regarding Hyper-Casual markets, such as keeping up with trends, following top chats or being an avid player in general
- Understanding of why people are attracted to a certain content and how to hook them
- Self-motivation, good communication skills and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Being able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and workload in a fast-paced startup environment
Softwares commonly used;
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Unity 3D
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Design, Animation or a related field or equivalent practical experience with a solid portfolio
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and After Effects
- Competent in at least one 3D modeling package such as Blender, 3DS Max or Maya
- Being familiar with Unity 3D
- Experienced in working on mobile games
- Basic knowledge in UI/UX
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective based generous bonus plan,
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals ,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with availability of offices by choice after pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Niğde, Tekirdağ, Şırnak and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study and, video call with Hiring Managers and Founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Make Hit Games