We are looking for a Marketing Artist with a particular passion for games to join our young team led by veterans. Here in Magnolia Studios, you will be creating enchanting visuals for our acquisition campaigns and lead the vanguard while we grow our titles!
Your daily activity
- Prepare engaging creatives for our marketing campaigns in the form of images, animated motion graphics
- Collaborate with an agile Publishing team to analyze, interpret previous creative work and conceive future creative strategies
- Research trends and fresh tricks to improve creative performance
- Follow up the new releases and suggest game ideas
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Expertise of the state of the art tools of Motion Graphics; Adobe After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop
- Solid understanding of color theory, typography, layout and basic gestalt rules
- Interest in games from various platforms
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of 3d editing tools
- The ability to read and interpret small sets of data
- Previous experience in working with Unity
Your application has been successfully submitted.