Community Manager Trainee
- Managing day-to-day communications on various social media channels with marketing department
- Build, develop and sustain gaming communities
- Write creative and relevant content that will engage players and help promote our games
- Collect community feedback and share it with the team to improve our game developments and communication
- Track other other community management activity, emerging social media trends and anything relevant that might improve our communication.
- Report to community managers and head of marketing
- Contribute to marketing and communication plans by proposing community communication ideas and strategies
- Social media savvy, and general interest in latest trends in digital media and the games industry
- Interest in indie games and indie games culture.
- Solid management, planning and communication skills (verbal and written) are required.
- Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken
- Experience working with communities or in a customer facing role (especially within the games industry) preferable
- Knowledge of Steam platform and games
Your application has been successfully submitted.