This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Minimum a year of professional experience in game industry
- Passion for animation and video games
- Experience in blender and/or maya
- Knowledge of rigging and animation principles
- Storyboarding, gesture drawing, 3d animation, composition
- Able to handle multi-tasking, happily collaborate with others
- Fluency in written and spoken english.
- Create convincing, high-quality animations and directly participate by implementing them in games
- Adapt and define the animation style and workflows for new products
- Effectively collaborate with other artists, producers, directors, programmers
- Work with the programming team to integrate animations in the game while respecting technical constraints
- Shipped game(s) before
- 3d modeling and topology skills
- Unity game engine knowledge
- Background on illustration, digital drawing skills
- Cinematography, pre-visualization, editing, and story writing
- Portfolio or demo reel, demonstrating 3d animation skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.