This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Gathering market intelligence by following mobile gaming trends, having an excellent knowledge on what games have been released and succeeded
- Reviewing competing games on market to stay on top of the marketing trends
- Having a good idea on what are the best practices and latest trends for prototyping hyper-casual and casual games
- Working together with game designers to come up with fresh, non-saturated and trending ideas based on market intelligence
- Working with designers and developers on key game development processes and game lifecycle such as : brainstorming, ideation, pre production, prototyping and execution
- Making deep data analysis to monitor and report the performance of games
- Managing retention, engagement, and monetization processes in accordance with company KPIs by making a detailed data analysis
- Ensuring a continuously progressive environment to engage with the target audience by producing innovative ideas and processes
- Building and analyzing in-game events to provide insight about the games
- Managing the test processes for products in accordance with the provided QA standards
The ideal candidate should have;
- A minimum bachelor’s degree preferably with game or product management background,
- Strong interest and passion for mobile gaming industry,
- Competitive knowledge of product management in gaming industry,
- Competitive skills in data analysis methodology,
- Great understanding of key performance analytics such as : Retention, CPI, CPM
- Interest on mobile gaming trends with a creative perspective,
- Great communication skills and ability to express herself / himself,
- An excellent level of English both written and spoken.
Your application has been successfully submitted.