We are an Istanbul based game development studio, which develops Casual and Hyper Casual mobile games and has been a part of the gaming industry since 2014.
We are looking for the creative ones who don’t follow the trends, but create the trends themselves.
You must have:
- A strong motivation to manage visual style and UI of games
- A motto to live by; I love dreaming and have ability to turn my ideas to a game!
- A passion for games and love to create game concepts
- Will to adopt changes and lead to change
- A vision to open your area of development and eager to learn new things
- Thinking how to do this job better with team members
We are here and believe that we can do the best together!
As a team member, we are looking for below qualifications and skills;
- Having experience in successful Hyper-casual games
- Having ability to create and practice new game ideas which lead the gaming industry
- Analyzing latest games and game market and following the trends
- Having ability to create catchy game mechanics by following latest game mechanics
- Creating long term projects which appeal to users and meeting their needs
- Unity knowledge
- Ability to work in multiple mobile project simultaneously and create GDDs
- Having a balanced project time management
- Fluency in English communication
- Having a creative thinking, strong communication skills and team player
Benefits that we provide as Trifles Games:
- Highly competitive salary based on performance
- Education opportunities for improvement
- PlayStation 5 game console and game events at the office
- Private medical care
- Netflix, Spotify Premium subscription
- Daily breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages
- Instead of hierarchical office system, helping to have equal rights
- Motivation strategies in team and game day events
Which extra qualifications help you to step forth?
- Experience on working for a game studio
- Being a part of a team which released a game on GooglePlay or Appstore
- Experience on working Hyper-Casual game projects
- Having knowledge about Git
For your questions and detailed information, you can contact us, and also send your resume: email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It has started with imagination, continues with hard work and will not end as long as we imagine.