Lead Game Artist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are an Istanbul based game development studio, which develops Casual and Hyper Casual mobile games and has been a part of the gaming industry since 2014.
We are looking for the creative ones who don’t follow the trends, but create the trends themselves.
You must have:
- A creative imagination which leads a way to the joy of our players
- A passion for playing games
- Will to adopt changes and lead to change
- A vision to open your area of development and eager to learn new things
- Thinking how to do this job better with team members
We are here and believe that we can do the best together!
As a team member, we are looking for below qualifications and skills;
- Having experience in programs such as Unity, Maya, Blender, 3DS Max
- Having knowledge about UI/UX
- Having knowledge about 3D Animation
- Having knowledge about coloring and how to strengthen visual communication
- Having a good time management
- English knowledge
- Having a creative thinking and being a team player
- Following latest game designs, techniques and trends
Benefits that we provide as TriflesGames:
- Highly competitive salary based on performance
- Education opportunities for improvement
- PlayStation 5 game console and game events at the office
- Private medical care
- Netflix, Spotify Premium subscription
- Daily breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages
- Instead of hierarchical office system, helping to have equal rights
- Motivation strategies in team and game day events
Which extra qualifications help you to step forth?
- Having experience in working for a game studio
- Having experience in working in a Hyper-Casual Game
- Having knowledge about After Effects
For your questions and detailed information, you can contact us, and also send your resume: email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It has started with imagination, continues with hard work and will not end as long as we imagine.