3D Game Artist - Remote/Office
About the Job
At MagicLab, we create globally top charting games such as Fidget Trading 3D, Fun Race 3D, Run Race 3D, Chatty Driver (Text and Drive) and Destiny Run, reaching more than 750 million of players worldwide. We are looking for ambitious team members to join us in this exciting journey!
We’ve been developing successful hyper-casual games for over 3 years. In addition to our current hyper-casual productions, we are working on hybrid casual and casual roadmaps for the near future.
If you want an opportunity to observe your direct impact on global success stories, receive unique benefits for your part in MagicLab ideas & games, this is your chance!
Join the magic team. :)
- Brainstorm with game designers, artists, developers and marketing team to find the next big thing
- Participate in overall production, from ideation to the publishing of a game
- Design and develop visual concepts for new games,
- Design and model low poly objects, assets and environment
- Create characters and animations
Skills and experiences
- University degree in Fine Arts, Industrial Design, Graphics or equivalent
- Have an educated vision of color harmony, lighting, perspective and concept art
- Mastery of 3D graphic software (Maya, 3D Max or Blender)
- Preferably know how to use Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
What MagicLab Offers
- Competitive salary and unique bonus practice
- Various health, social and entertainment benefits
- Company culture supporting personal initiative and growth
- High profile development resources, tools and equipment
- Collaborative team structure
- Joyful and comfortable work environment
- Hybrid workplace model including office and remote working
Characteristics we value
- Team player
- Critical thinker
- Passionate about mobile industry and games
- Eager to expand boundaries
- Committed to learn more and explore new
- Optimistic and future-focused
Your application has been successfully submitted.