Growth Manager - Remote/Office
About the Job
At MagicLab, we create globally top charting games such as Fidget Trading 3D, Fun Race 3D, Run Race 3D, Chatty Driver (Text and Drive) and Destiny Run, reaching more than 750 million of players worldwide. We are looking for ambitious team members to join us in this exciting journey!
We’ve been developing successful hyper-casual games for over 3 years. In addition to our current hyper-casual productions, we are working on hybrid casual and casual roadmaps for the near future.
Following our recent hits, we are moving forward to extend our in-house marketing team to reach our next level goals. We are looking for ambitious team members to join us in this exciting journey!
- Set up, manage and optimize marketing campaigns on various marketing channels
- Manage and optimize monetization strategies
- Propose and implement data driven solutions to present challenges as well as future ones
- Collaborate with creative, development & marketing teams alongside with 3rd party partners to improve overall marketing performance & growth opportunities
Skills and experiences
- University degree in Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- 1+ year of experience in marketing – preferably specialized in gaming industry
- Creative, fast learner and problem solver
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Powerful communication skills
What MagicLab Offers
- Competitive salary and unique bonus practice
- Various health, social and entertainment benefits
- Company culture supporting personal initiative and growth
- High profile development resources, tools and equipment
- Collaborative team structure
- Joyful and comfortable work environment
- Hybrid workplace model including office and remote working
Characteristics we value
- Team player
- Critical thinker
- Passionate about mobile industry and games
- Eager to expand boundaries
- Committed to learn more and explore new
- Optimistic and future-oriented
Your application has been successfully submitted.