This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Panteon, we are looking for innovative Game Developers who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around.
What do we expect?
- Being enthusiastic about HyperCasual and Casual game development,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation, and a strong sense of embracement,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- At least 1 year of professional work experience with Unity 3D,
- Command of the C# language,
- Experience in source code management tools such as Git/SVN,
- (Optional) Shader programming experience,
- Excellent command of English.
What should you expect?
- As a part of our team, you'll be working with the Art and Game Design teams.
- You will be responsible for prototyping, maintaining, and improving new and unique games that will reach millions of users.
- You will be involved in the creation and development of new hit games.
- You will perform error-free and maintainable coding.
- With the team, you will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time.
What will you learn?
- You will witness the product lifecycle, from finding an idea to hitting the top chart.
- You will experience the game development process with a large team.
- You will develop reverse engineering skills.
- You will gain experience in optimizing game performance.
- With the team, you will learn sharing, acting as a team, and transferring knowledge.
What do we provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, YouTube, Spotify or Tidal subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Through games, adds colors to lives!