Game Artist 3D
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Forge is an Izmir-based game studio.
Forge was founded and seed-invested in December 2020 with a valuation of 2,6 Million TL. Forge is currently developing Idle Games for iOS and Android with the partnership of Digi Game.
We continue the publishing process with many successful publishers from different parts of the world. We aim to expand in Turkey and many parts of the world and produce high-budget games with Idle Genre and become our publisher.
For more information, www.forgegames.co
Working at Forge,
- Meeting with many developers and publishers, being included in the ecosystem, and networking within our connections.
- Opportunity to work in the Game-Tech Park that will be opened at the Izmir Fair soon to be opened.
- Chance to live in İzmir, one of the best cities in Turkey
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
We are currently looking for Game Artists for our studio,
- Designing and creating player-facing visual assets and contents to be used in the development and marketing of our games,
- Using, creating, and reproducing assets not limited to 3D Models(Low Poly), 2D Models & Assets (Toon) for development and market Animations, Concept Art, and Mock-Ups from concept through to completion,
- Collaborating closely with Game Designers, Game Developers and Publisher Company
- Explore, iterate on, and design how motion is used to enhance usability and deliver an amazing player experience
- Understanding mobile optimization and requirements
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- University graduation
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills,
- An adequate level of English
- Working knowledge in Unity Game Engine
- Working knowledge in Blender
- Animation knowledge for Mobile Assets
- Working knowledge of Adobe Design Tools,
- Knowledge of appealing design, color theory, light and shadow, form and composition,
- Being a curious gamer and knowing Mobile Games,
- Being a teammate of creativity and problem solving within the company,
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry
- Experience in Idle Game Project Development
- Portfolio of Mobile Game Titles
- Knowledge in mobile, console, and PC games.
- University graduation from related departments
- Animation experience
What we offer:
- We’d like to bring the best team together, best teams deserve great offers
- Competitive salary + bonuses from the revenues of the published games
- Ticket card with a monthly credit to cover food expenses;
- Remote work possibility,
- Being part of the young team that enables you to teach and learn every day
Contact and Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Forge Game Tech. Inc.