Storyboard Artist (Remote, Hybrid or On-Site) - Contractor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Metaverse is a young and independent game development company led by industry veterans who worked for core games such as Far Cry, Halo 3, Warface, League of Legends, Metro Exodus, and more. We are developing Angelic, which has an equal emphasis on storytelling and party-based RPG elements, all backed by a dark and compelling science-fiction setting in which you are often mesmerized by the complexity of the events happening around you. If you are up to a challenge and want to deliver unforgettable RPG experiences to players around the world, our family is ready to welcome you!
Metaverse Game Studios is looking for Storyboard Artists to join our team to work on Angelic, an upcoming narrative strategy RPG set in a dark science fiction universe. You will join our Cinematics Team and help us to formulate epic narratives through storyboards. We want to deliver compelling, emotional and spectacular cinematic experiences to our players, and your role in all this will be quite important!
● Draw, create and conceptualize storyboards based on the vision from our team and help us to create compelling scenes with excellent pacing, acting, cinematography
● Collaborate closely with the design team, art director and the cinematics team to properly relay the creative vision
● Possess both technical and artistic expertise to push the creative envelope to new heights
● Complete tasks on time in high quality.
● Good understanding of what creates great storytelling and how to use means of expression to create coherent and memorable scenes and sequences
● An online portfolio showcasing numerous examples of current up-to-date work.
● Demonstrated storyboard and/or art experience.
● Able to work independently when needed.
● Good knowledge of cinematography.
● Self-motivated team player.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or Turkish.
Nice to haves:
● Genuine interest in RPGs and science fiction.
● Experience directing and/or acting
● Good understanding of acting.
● AAA games development experience (doing long-form project(s) from inception to completion).
Your application has been successfully submitted.