Mobidictum is a mobile gaming news platform. Our goal is to provide valuable content to everyone in the gaming industry. We share industry news related to companies and players. Mobidictum was founded in 2015 to help mobile game developers with marketing activities. Today we continue to do this mission by creating content and spreading the news about companies. Mobidictum now has dozens of global partners and supports the games of millions of players and the game adventures of thousands of developers and publishers. We are the leading mobile gaming news platform in Turkey.
We are looking for a News Writer for Mobidictum.
Must have skills we are looking for:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Have a good knowledge of WordPress
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with basic design packages, e.g., Canva
- Excellent copywriting skills in English and Turkish
- Advanced level of Turkish and English language
Good to have:
- Closely following the agenda in the B2B and B2C sides of the gaming industry
- Having work experience in related fields (Online Media, Journalism, etc.)
What we expect from you:
- Follow the latest trends and news in the game industry
- Be the first at publishing the hot news
- Periodically check news sources and write about news that may be of interest to our audience
- Love to take responsibility and strive to improve the product
- Able to make quick decisions and implement
- Clear reporting of the work
Mobidictum is an Estonian-based company with a remote international team. Our content manager position will also work from home. Our employees determine the hours outside of our meeting hours and set their working order on maximum efficiency.
We are waiting for applications from everyone who wants to share our development and excitement!
If you're interested in this position, make sure to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more the position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mobidictum is a mobile gaming news platform that focuses on the game industry in Turkey.