Partnerships / Publishing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Unlocking creativity in mobile games.
Do you love to travel and meet people from all over the world? Would you like to learn about the games industry - or expand your current knowledge? Are you excited about merging creativity and business? Then we might be a good fit for each other!
Multiscription is the company behind Unleashd - an innovative subscription model for games, currently in soft launch, and we are looking for a Partnerships / Publishing Manager to get more game developers and publishers to join us. We believe that the world needs creative solutions to overcome the problems we are facing. This requires innovation, creativity and technology. Playing games connects us with our inherent creativity and trains our ability to develop innovative solutions. We are providing game developers with an exciting cross-game subscription service so they can focus on making great games and the players can focus on enjoying the games. This way we unleash the fun of mobile gaming to the benefit of players, game companies and the rest of the world.
You will be responsible for the entire process from identifying companies, to bringing them onboard to ensuring a successful launch. This is an important role that requires a combination of individual initiative and cross-team coordination and the responsibilities will be adjusted to seniority level. We strive to provide a working environment that brings out the best in us: to challenge ourselves and grow as we learn. A strong interest in the mobile games industry is a requirement!
- Securing great games for players to enjoy as part of Unleashd
- Participate in conferences and networking events to meet game developers, publishers and other relevant business partners
- Research potential publisher/developer partners
- Identify best point-of-contact for prospective leads and reach out to them
- Organise and conduct pitch meetings with game developers and publishers
- Manage deal flows and negotiate contracts with partners
- Account management
- Coordinate SDK testing and implementation
- Organise game design workshops
- Be the point of contact for partners from initial contact to launch and LiveOps
- Event planning and preparations
- Work with the rest of the team in improving the Unleashd service
Sliders denote your personal alignment so in this case, you are probably a bit more fast than thorough, a lot more outgoing than quiet and equally detail-oriented and focused on high level.
Application deadline: You are probably the type that would get it done now and send the application today rather than wait for an arbitrary deadline…
Start date: ASAP
Salary based on qualifications. Possibility of enrolling in an equity program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Whoo-hoo of mobile gaming!