Unreal Engine Developer
Gamecan is on the lookout for a talented Unreal Developer whose slogan could be ‘in code we trust’ and possesses a real passion for code. This is a full-time permanent position in Pärnu, Estonia, starting remote as a test period.
As an Unreal Engine Developer you must be able to write clear code that's consist with pre-determined architecture and have a passion to create and grow something great with awesome people.
YOUR OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Implementing and improve a variety of fast and efficient core software using Unreal Engine 4.
- Maintaining and build code using C++ for all assigned workstreams.
- Collaborating to devise optimal engineering solutions to technical challenges.
- 1+ years of experience working as an Unreal Developer or comparative role
- Experienced with multiplayer gameplay systems, network replication, advanced debugging, Perforce, Steam integration and UMG
- Worked on at least 1 shipped title utilizing Unreal Engine
- Great understanding of modern C / C++/Blueprints
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and a sense of responsibility
WHY WORK AT GAMECAN?
- The office is in a new development right in the center of Pärnu, providing a sub 15min commute and proximity to all the stores and restaurants.
- Adjustable desks – stand, sit, squat or hang from the ceiling!
- Powerful desktop machines to work on – the PC waits for you, not the other way around.
- 1Gbit/s internet speed in the office, typically 300Mb/s at home.
- We are crazy about taking time off with new and old video games, a day at the spa, sauna, or the beach (yes, Pärnu has a kickass beach!). A rested developer is a happy developer!
- The team is phenomenal – nearly 50 people who are amazing to each other.
- The living costs in Pärnu are extra low. Even the most expensive apartments in the center have their rent of around 400-500€ per month. A 2-bedroom flat 10min from the office is around 300€ per month.
- The living environment is probably one of the best in the region. Check it out yourself: https://youtu.be/V9FkzRMihUk
- We work in a nurturing company culture where personal growth is highly valued. Your professional skills will also get buffed at the speed of light.
- We deal with the relocation and make sure it's as smooth as possible.
To apply, email email@example.com with your LinkedIn URL, portfolio URL and a few sentences about why you'd like to work with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.