This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gamecan is on the lookout for a talented Producer/Project Manager. This is a full-time permanent position in Pärnu, Estonia, starting remote as a test period.
As Producer/Project manager you will have the key position in the game production process at Gamecan. You will need to coordinate and facilitate our project teams to develop our games and outsource projects for a broad audience.
YOUR OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising game development cycles to achieve the objectives of the projects.
- Developing the project plan, assigning project roles and responsibilities, and managing the activity schedule.
- Coaching, facilitating and motivating the team to be as successful as they can be in their tasks.
- Helping to coordinate the activity of all parties involved in the project (programmers, artists, QA, creation teams, and support teams).
- Managing the project risks and conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives.
- Constantly checking on the game quality and the project status making sure that our games are delivered on time and matching Gamecan’s high-quality standards.
- Actively communicating with the CTO.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, with experience in a management position
- Very passionate about video games, and good gaming background: having good knowledge of a wide variety of video games on different platforms;
- Excellent ability to evaluate video games;
- Strong logic, analytical & planning skills, very well-organized, problem-solving;
- Responsible, result-oriented, motivating, able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
- Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude;
- Good leadership and high team spirit;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English
- And above all, motivation and a true passion for video games!
WHY WORK AT GAMECAN?
- The office is in a new development right in the center of Pärnu, providing a sub 15min commute and proximity to all the stores and restaurants.
- Adjustable desks – stand, sit, squat or hang from the ceiling!
- Powerful desktop machines to work on – the PC waits for you, not the other way around.
- 1Gbit/s internet speed in the office, typically 300Mb/s at home.
- We are crazy about taking time off with new and old video games, a day at the spa, sauna, or the beach (yes, Pärnu has a kickass beach!). A rested developer is a happy developer!
- The team is phenomenal – nearly 50 people who are amazing to each other.
- The living costs in Pärnu are extra low. Even the most expensive apartments in the center have their rent around 400-500€ per month. A 2-bedroom flat 10min from the office is around 300€ per month.
- The living environment is probably one of the best in the region. Check it out yourself: https://youtu.be/V9FkzRMihUk
- We work in a nurturing company culture where personal growth is highly valued. Your professional skills will also get buffed at the speed of light.
- We deal with the relocation and make sure it's as smooth as possible.
To apply, email email@example.com with your LinkedIn URL, portfolio URL and a few sentences about why you'd like to work with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.