Gamecan is on the lookout for a talented UI/UX Specialist. This is a full-time permanent position in Pärnu, Estonia, starting remote as a test period.
You will be the UX/UI person of the team and are in charge of bringing the UX/UI dimension to our projects. You love to work in a multidisciplinary team with artists, project managers, designers, developers and testers.
YOUR OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Collaboration with the team, establishing and proposing appropriate solutions in the form of wireframes (static and interactive) - in accordance with technical and accessibility constraints for different platforms.
- Working with the Art Director to ensure product consistency as a whole.
- Producing a visual experience based on the previously created UX wireframes.
- With a bachelor’s degree in a field related to user experience (Psychology, HMI, Ergonomics, etc.), you have significant experience in a similar position in a company or agency.
- You are "end-user" oriented and have an interest in communication, psychology and behavior;
- You are comfortable working on different platforms (Console, PC and Mobile)
- You are familiar with products with complex information architecture.
- You want to join a team of designers where listening, exchange and co-design are your cup of tea.
- You are very passionate about video games.
- You have an excellent relationship, and you know how to adapt to different interlocutors;
- An excellent level of fluent English is essential for this position within an international environment.
WHY WORK AT GAMECAN?
- The office is in a new development right in the center of Pärnu, providing a sub 15min commute and proximity to all the stores and restaurants.
- Adjustable desks – stand, sit, squat or hang from the ceiling!
- Powerful desktop machines to work on – the PC waits for you, not the other way around.
- 1Gbit/s internet speed in the office, typically 300Mb/s at home.
- We are crazy about taking time off with new and old video games, a day at the spa, sauna, or the beach (yes, Pärnu has a kickass beach!). A rested developer is a happy developer!
- The team is phenomenal – nearly 50 people who are amazing to each other.
- The living costs in Pärnu are extra low. Even the most expensive apartments in the center have their rent of around 400-500€ per month. A 2-bedroom flat 10min from the office is around 300€ per month.
- The living environment is probably one of the best in the region. Check it out yourself: https://youtu.be/V9FkzRMihUk
- We work in a nurturing company culture where personal growth is highly valued. Your professional skills will also get buffed at the speed of light.
- We deal with the relocation and make sure it's as smooth as possible.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your LinkedIn URL, portfolio URL and a few sentences about why you'd like to work with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.