This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gamecan is on the lookout for a talented Management Assistant. This is a full-time permanent position in Pärnu, Estonia, starting remote as a test period.
As a Management Assistant at Gamecan you are passionate about video games and have an obsession for structure and communication. You will be supporting several departments in the office, reporting directly to the CEO. CTO, and POM. But you will also Support our Project Managers if needed.
YOUR OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Providing support to the C-level, other managers and team members.
- Organizing schedules and meetings, often with external parties.
- Running daily administration needs related to office supplies.
- Setting up the workspace for new employees.
- Keeping our kitchens tidy.
- Assisting in event-organizing and employee wellbeing efforts.
- Making internal announcements on all office-related matters.
- Helping the people operations manager.
- Helping manage the agendas of project managers.
- Pro-active team player with a hands-on mentality
- You enjoy a fast pace work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- You are used to working independently and setting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English.
- Great communication skills, approachability, and ability to make circumspect decisions
WHY WORK AT GAMECAN?
- The office is in a new development right in the center of Pärnu, providing a sub 15min commute and proximity to all the stores and restaurants.
- Adjustable desks – stand, sit, squat or hang from the ceiling!
- Powerful desktop machines to work on – the PC waits for you, not the other way around.
- 1Gbit/s internet speed in the office, typically 300Mb/s at home.
- We are crazy about taking time off with new and old video games, a day at the spa, sauna, or the beach (yes, Pärnu has a kickass beach!). A rested developer is a happy developer!
- The team is phenomenal – nearly 50 people who are amazing to each other.
- The living costs in Pärnu are extra low. Even the most expensive apartments in the center have their rent of around 400-500€ per month. A 2-bedroom flat 10min from the office is around 300€ per month.
- The living environment is probably one of the best in the region. Check it out yourself: https://youtu.be/V9FkzRMihUk
- We work in a nurturing company culture where personal growth is highly valued. Your professional skills will also get buffed at the speed of light.
- We deal with the relocation and make sure it's as smooth as possible.
To apply, email email@example.com with your LinkedIn URL, portfolio URL and a few sentences about why you'd like to work with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.