Game Design Program (Freelance)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We design and develop hyper-casual/casual games. We were founded in September 2019 and our games downloaded 100+ million times worldwide. We are looking for highly skilled game designers for our game design program. The impact you’ll have:
- Flesh out game ideas into basic GDD
- Present your ideas online
What we’re looking for:
- You must have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
- Ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Expert or exposure to basic Mathematical precepts, Probability Theory, and formulas in-game environment
Nice to have:
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of casual games
- Interest in mobile casual games
- Weekly cash prizes.
- Revenue share.
- You will be given detailed information about program.
- You will prepare a demo project for us.
- We will meet online.
- You will join our team.
Note: This is a development program rather than a position. All communications will be held via WhatsApp Business; we love the simplicity and fast-pace instead of “corporates”. Therefore, please attach your phone number to your application. Location: Remote
Company: FabrikaGames Bilişim Yazılım ve Pazarlama A.Ş.
Contract Type: Freelance
Job Type: Part Time - Freelance - Remote
Expected weekly working hours: Up to 1 hour.
Fabrika Games is a private company, founded in September 2019 and headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey. Fabrika Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.