Senior Game Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As an experienced Unity Game Developer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a highly dedicated team focusing on developing small to medium size mobile casual and puzzle games (not hyper-casual). You will be expected to take ownership over large parts of the codebase and support other team members on technical aspects on a day-to-day basis.
- Developing gameplay mechanics
- Collaborating with designers and artists
- Applying high coding standards and best practices
- Having effective communication skills
- Experience developing games with Unity/C#
- Fundamental knowledge of 3D math and linear algebra
- Experience with at least one of Git/Perforce/SVN or similar SCM tools
- Excellent communication skills,
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and independently in a remote working setup
Nice to haves
- Experience developing multiplayer online games in Unity or Unreal
- Developing or working with backend services written in Node.js, Python, or Go
Multiplayer is a leading, independent gaming ecosystem that undertakes any endeavor with a 360° outlook. We’ve been building our pattern of communities for the last 10 years. Recently we felt the time was right to take things one step further and start developing and publishing our own games.
Your application has been successfully submitted.