PLATFORM OPTIMIZATION INTERN
Tilting Point is a fast growing mobile games publisher with a vast network of relationships with independent game developers that rely on its data driven approach to improve store visibility and user conversion.
To support the company's continued growth we are looking for a self motivated, communicative and analytical driven Junior Platform Optimization Assistant that will support our ASO and Platforms teams with impactful contribution and support in all marketing-related tasks.
Your Future at Tilting Point:
- Following and adapting processes to ensure mobile game
- updates are fully prepared for featuring release
- Working internally with ASO and UA to secure optimal results
- Writing creative content and preparing presentations for the mobile game updates to be present to app stores such as Google and Apple
- Analyse featuring impacts
REQUIREEMENTSnd requirements: requirements:
- 1 year experience in a Marketing role.
- University Degree recognized in Spain completed in the past 5 years.
- Great Communication and Presentation Skills
- Experience with presentation and editing tools such as PowerPoint | Canvas | Google Slides and Photoshop | Adobe Premiere (or similar tools)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- High-level written and verbal English
- Strong experience using Excel for analysis purposes and other analytical tools
- Desire to thrive in a fast-moving company
- Passion for the mobile and gaming industry
Interested? We would love to hear from you. All submissions are confidential.
NOTE: Candidates must know that this is a full-time position covered under a Professional Internship Agreement
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Raise Your Game