Mid/Senior Unity Game Developer(s)
Happy Game Company is looking for Unity Game Developer(s) to join our hypercasual mobile game development studio. We are looking for a Mid/Senior Game developer(s)/Unity developer(s) who will be able to code and iterate on new game ideas quickly.Game developers are working closely with game designers as well as with artists in the team. Together we are always endeavoring to learn more from new challenges, pursue quality, and have a thirst for innovation.
Here’s what you’ll be doing in short:
- Taking part in the full game development process
- Defining, designing and developing various game features with Unity 3D
- Writing clean, optimised, well-structured, sustainable and reusable code and libraries
You should be:
- Passionate for games,
- Self-motivated and initiative for problem-solving,
- Good at communicating within your team,
- Team player who appreciates giving and receiving feedback,
- Working well in small agile teams.
You should have:
- Built and launched one or more mobile games on mobile platforms using Unity 3D,
- Creative and hacker mindset, good troubleshooting skills,
- Experience with the entire game production pipeline and working on a live mobile game,
- Experience in plugin integration for Android or iOS.
- Experience with agile, scrum or Kanban development,
- Good knowledge of mobile gaming trends
- Strong aptitude for continuous learning
- Creative and hacker mindset
- A keen eye for detail on what looks and feels good.
What We Offer:
- Cool and happy team!
- Flexible working days/hours
- Bonus opportunities
- Excellent work-life balance
- No dress code at work (if you prefer working at our office :))
What exactly is Happy Game Company?
Happy Game Company has been founded by three exciting, passionate and dynamic entrepreneurs from Izmir/Turkey who believe that happiness is about developing games. Company's main aim is not only to create great addictive free to play hyper-casual games but also to enhance game development ecosystem in Izmir, Turkey with its services such as pre-publishing (publisher/partner connections), match-making and workshops & trainings.
Your application has been successfully submitted.