This job is no longer accepting applications.
Exient is a leading developer and publisher of mobile free-to-play games, including titles such as “Lemmings”, “Angry Birds Transformers”, “Dancing with the Stars” and many more. We are expanding with many exciting new projects and are looking for talented and driven staff with a passion for mobile gaming.
You will be responsible for leading a team of programmers on projects from inception to completion, planning and programming the game and liaising with other team leads. It is a hands-on role requiring excellent technical programming skills and knowledge along with leadership and management skills.
- 10+ years of professional game development experience
- 10+ years of C/C++ programming
- Able to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Performance analysis, profiling and optimisation techniques
- Thorough knowledge of 3D maths and rendering algorithms
- Experience of mobile and multi-platform development
- Experience leading teams, with strong leadership skills and decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work cross-discipline and communicate ideas with non-technical staff
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Familiarity with source controls systems (Perforce and git)
- Ability to estimate work complexity and time
- Passion for developing and playing games
- Fluent in English
Helpful to have
- Low level understanding / familiarity with processor architectures
- Network, physics and AI programming experience
- C++11 familiarity
- C# & Java familiarity
- Arm assembly
- Knowledge of common graphics APIs (OpenGL/ES, Metal, Vulkan, DirectX)
- Familiarity with shader languages
- Unity Engine experience
- Interest in mobile and free-to-play games
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Games for Fun