Senior Tools Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Starloop Studios is the leading Game Development outsourcing company in Spain. Known for its production capacity, outstanding talent, and delivering top-notch quality projects to international gaming companies.
We are proud members of Magic Media, a group of service-oriented studios focused on providing solutions from A-Z to game companies. The group spans the globe, with over 500 members in over 10 countries. It is composed of some of the best studios in Europe and America with an expert range of services. These include full game cycle production and development, 2D and 3D art and Animation, VFX, and Cybersecurity for games, and more.
About the job
Job title: Senior Tools Engineer
Location: Full-time, permanently remote (global)
We are looking for a Senior Tools Engineer who is self-motivated, goal-orientated, and a strong team player.
The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time programming experience in games. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the digital content production process and who is willing to work with content creators and engineers of other disciplines to build awesome tools.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Design and development of various asset creation and management tools ranging from exporters to content creation tools, to asset management tools, to build tools, to frameworks.
- Maintenance and support of existing and new infrastructure as needed, including creating studio services such as Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Distribution, and Caching systems.
- Work with content creators, designers, and other engineers to gather requirements and ensure tool design specifications are met.
- Coordinate feature sets, roadmaps, and technical requirements provided by stakeholders to implement high-quality software to facilitate the creative process.
- Solid C++ skills
- Solid C# skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Unity experience
- Unreal Editor experience
- Games industry experience
- Elasticsearch / Kibana
- Usage of Web APIs
- Used UI frameworks (like WPF)
- Solid technical foundation (e.g. Computer Science / Maths Degree or equivalent)
What you will find working with us
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Starloop, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don't worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Learn more about Starloop Studios:
- Website: https://starloopstudios.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/starloopstudios
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaming/starloopstudios
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatstarloop/
Your application has been successfully submitted.